March Goal Review
- Settle In
- Won! Move made, though I lost the key to my storage 😂 Glad I don’t need it for now! Exploring my new digs with abandon.
- 10 Write-Ahead Blogs
- Won! Blogs are on for the next two months 😁
- 4 More Gunslinger Improvements
- Failed. Did not touch on a single one of these. Feels like the time to do the “experience” and “settle” goals – how will I make this up???
- Travel Experience
- Won! And my-gosh did I win. Heck, I write this line over fish-n-chips that are 100% the famous English version. Going to need to pull back a minute on this as it took a lot of time 😅
April Goal Proposal
March needed a lot of time and took a lot of time and effort out of me, yet still landed a cool 75% completion rate – 75% when the tasks were already fairly ‘passive’ as goals go. As I write, I am… lethargic? Melancholic? Towards making up for the slippage in March or taking up new endeavors in April.
Maybe it is a seasonal thing – a little depressed under cold and windy clouds. Or burn out. Or perhaps April needs to serve as a platform for me to get my mojo back.
Whatever the case, I am taking April off, but will keep a log of what I do and how it makes me feel. That could prove useful soon 🙂
All to your own goals! Cheers to them and your accomplishments here in April.
One thought on “March April Goal Review”