I knew April would be a tentative venture when I wrote the last review post, but I didn’t know it would go this far 👀
April Goal Review
- Won! Really had no choice here 😅
- Won! Won in a way that the spirit of the task was met in a big way that goes on to affect May. (I did not touch Java as I ought to have this month – no bonus here.)
- No-Do Daydream Day
- Won! Barely. Took a few task-list-less days off. Still recorded what I did, yet only when I did them. These days always turned into some sort of productivity, yet going to count it! (Bonus completion of games or novel drafts did not make it – are computer games done for me?)
- 10 Blogs
- Failed. 7/10. 10 blogs is a lot. I think I need to make these goals slightly less aggressive – say, 6? Thoughts for another day.
- Summer Plans
- Won! Plans are already in motion. May cometh like a comet. Keep reading for more.
- Private (Personal)
- Failed. Mainly for the summer plans, I am counting this one a failure as nothing is for free and my decisions have consequences 😶
Lastly, no bonus for the journaling audits. They will be undertaken with haste in May:
May Goal Proposal
Formally: Nada, nothing, zip.
Informally: I have a big location move and a new opportunity to ramp up on mid-May. Every and all resource is bent to the effort.
This outcome dictates how I will spend my summer, autumn, and even the winter and 2024. I may write more on it, I may not.
For now, take it that I am occupied, though aim to bring back a goals report in June 🙂
April was definitely “meh” in the numbers. This outcome came because multiple pivots needed to happen very quickly.
May is going to be risky. It is a big change. I welcome the challenge of capping downsides, accelerating upsides, and the chance to make new friends and quite possibly global impacts ❤
You doing all right? Wish I wrote less-vague posts? How is your May? I want to know – cheers to anything and everything you get after ~