Download for home. (12m 53s)
I am a multitude. A legion. I am a bit over everyone and everything that I’ve experienced.
Their intelligence, insight, and inspiration have made my life objectively better 😊
This is about those people and things that I continue to learn from every day, things that you too could could add to your squad of virtual intimates.
Here’s a short list of the living mentors I go to for guidance on the daily:
- Gary Vee – CEO, writer, speaker, inspirational hustler with more drive than you can shake a stick at and aspire to live up to.
- Tim Ferriss (a chat with Gary Vee) – Writer, self-experimenter, professional life- and work-hacker; a nice balance to Gary.
- Jocko Willink – Former Navy SEAL commander, writer, leadership consultant, tea maker, jujitsu artist, and master of getting after it.
- Jordan Peterson (a chat with Jocko) – At times controversial Canadian psychologist, writer, and current cultural phenomenon.
- Paula Pant – Financially independent Afford Anything host, humorist, and charming voice for what we don’t talk about in enough detail: money.
(Be sure to listen in for books and historical figures!)
I also highly recommend these folks:
- Scott Galloway (The Algebra of Happiness)
- Alpha M
- Big Think
- Extra Credits
- Jenna Moreci
- Warhammer (What 40K is all about: “In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.”)
- Esther Perel (I didn’t talk about in this cast, but she’ll be in the next one!)
Who do you already follow from on this list? Who are you adding? 🤔 Let me know who your mentors are – I want to learn from them too!
Cheers through next week.