I kept some appointments and lost some last chances (not really, but still…).
In non-goal news, I’m exploring what life might be like as a digital nomad right now and through next month. May share with you some stats later! On to the reviews:
May Goal Review
- Won! As much as a person can win keeping up with their health and social engagements can 😅 Will aim to not include mundane tasks here in the ol’ goal post in the future.
- Last Chances
- Failed. Not going to give this to myself in the least. Some “wouldn’t this be cool” things are still on the backburner (looking at you, Jiu Jitsu), while others got delayed (like skydiving) or are MIA. Say it with me: “we’ll be dead soon!” I have to show some eagerness about this ego’s existence!
- Half-Hour Happy Habit
- Won! This was certainly aided by spending quality time with family over shared passions like games. I also enjoyed time reading and am picking back up some new Netflix series seasons!
- 8 AM Half-Hour Writing Habit
- Won! I have discovered 8 AM is good. I sometimes start at 7, losing time until it’s suddenly 8! I tend to write now at night too, like this here line 😉 I’m too afraid I’ll lose this if I don’t include it as a goal next month, so…
June Goal Proposal
- Heading out (vaxxed) to see my immediate family (also vaxxed)! Travelling overland, socially distanced, and working out of an Air BnB because why not leverage the benefits of remote thought work? Achievement here is to say “yes” to family gatherings and to party a bit as well as a socially isolated, responsibility-minded small group can 😉
- Playtest BITS
- Remember BITS? It had some troubles, which made it easy for me to put it down for half a year. Now I have inspiration to fix the problem left in the system. With my daily writing habit, it’s about time I gain the courage to give the system a quality roll.
- Write, Record, Publish Voice Reel
- I used to do these posts vocally. I had a voice-acting goal a long time ago too. Not a week (OK, 2-3 since I’m hardly out!) goes by where some stranger doesn’t comment on my vocals. And 2021 had something to look forward to with getting my abilities out there. Now is the time to fear less and do more. Where’s it going to go? IDK yet, but I aim to share with you a link to listen to in a month!
- 8 AM Half-Hour Writing Habit Again!
- So good, I propose it twice 😁 I’ve written a bunch of blog posts with this and started on BITS again. Here’s to the second time bringing the same charm!
May was kinda lame getting to do what I felt ought to be done, so June aims to make up for the lapse. It’s going to be an aggressive next few weeks, so it’ll be up to me to stim and focus on the things that’ll make the biggest impacts!
Cheers, folks. Go conquer your intentions!